Don’t be afraid of removing toxic people from your life. Whether they are family, friends, business partners, intimate relationships, etc….don’t feel guilty for removing them from your circle.
Here are 5 ways to recognize toxic people:
- They don’t respect your time.
- They are takers and never provide value.
- They only reach out when they need something.
- They have short term memory and always have the “what have you done for me lately” attitude.
- They are negative and pessimistic. They always gossip about others and try to put them down.
If you recognize any of these behaviors in people you are associated with, you might want to rethink the whole relationship.
Let go of toxic people so you can make room for the uplifting and positive people.